YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 10, 2014

What's good, fellow bloggers?

What's cracking?

I must get straight to the point because it's 3:43 in the morning and my head is spinning all over the place. The reason I'm creating this blog is to share with you all things pop culture, sports, technological fads, and all that good stuff, and to give y'all a lil snippet on the book I'm about to publish. In the next few weeks, there's gonna be a series of roll outs, exclusives, and excerpts on all the stuff I've been working on and y'all are gonna get it for free, so get stoked and stay tuned!

We need a lil controversy 'cause it feels so empty without me.Fuck the FCC!

Meanwhile, go check out my old (now suspended) blog on Bleacher Report if you got the time to kill and blast some of that new Eminem MMLP2 bangers.

We're taking it back to da old school. Don't give a fuck if it's 2004 or 2014, still Shady Aftermath G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit!
Anyway that's it for now. 

Much love! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment